Professional and Reliable
- Dual-OS design to ensure high reliability of system running.
- ANR technology to enhance the storage reliability when the network is disconnected.
- HDD hot swap with RAID0, RAID1, RAID5,RAID6 and RAID10 storage scheme configurable.
- Either Normal or Hot Spare working mode is configurable to constitute an N+1 hot spare system.
- H.265+/H.265/H.264+/H.264/MPEG4 video formats
- Connectable to the third-party network cameras like ACTI, Arecont,AXIS, Bosch, Brickcom, Canon, Flexwatch, PANASONIC, Pelco, SAMSUNG, SANYO, SONY, Vivotek and ZAVIO, and cameras that adopt ONVIF or PSIA protocol.
- Up to 64 IP cameras can be connected
- Recording at up to 12 MP resolution
- lSupports live view, storage, and playback of the connected camera at up to 12 MP resolution
- HDMI1/VGA1 and HDMI2/VGA2 outputs provided HDMI1
- Video output at up to 4K (3840 × 2160) resolution
- Up to16 SATA interfaces and 1 eSATA interface connectable for recording and backup
- Storage space effectively saved by 80% with the use of H.265+ decoding format
- 2 self-adaptive 10M/100M/1000M network interfaces, and two working modes are configurable: multi-address and network fault tolerance
- Centralized management of IP cameras, including configuration, information import/export, real-time information display, two-way audio, upgrade, etc.
- Connectable to smart IP cameras from ETT and the recording, playing back, and backing up of VCA alarms can be realized
- VCA detection alarm is supported
- Instant playback for assigned channel during multi-channel display mode Smart search for the selected area in the video; and smart playback to improve the playback efficiency
- Supports HDD quota and group modes; different capacity can be assigned to different channels
EB5600-i16 | Professional Network Recorder
PROFESSIONAL NETWORK VIDEO RECORDER